CONTINGENCY - Collapse in Pasto (PSO),Colombia
LATAM COMMERCIAL EXCEPTIONS
Due to: Collapse in Pasto (PSO),Colombia
Customers traveling from/to/through: Pasto (PSO),Colombia
Original flight date: Between: January 10 and January 18, 2023
Customers may choose ONE of the following options WITHOUT PENALTY:
- Change of date/flight/rerouting WITHOUT PENALTY, subject to cabin availability in the original cabin (without fare differences) up to 30 days of the original flight date.
- Change of origin/destinationWithout penalty, subject to fare differences and ticket validity. Except for changes to a nearby airport (500 km from the original airport) that apply at no cost in the same cabin.
In the Endorsement Box, insert:PSO10JAN23
OSI in reservation: INVOL CHG DUE TO: PSO10JAN23
Customers who DO NOT wish to change their tickets may request a refund according to:
- Without penalty Valid for all UNUSED coupons of the ticket and associated ancillaries.
- Customers with cancelled or rescheduled flights may apply for the options established in the LATAM’s protection policy.
(*) Change subject to cabin availability on LATAM flights implies that: the travel agent must make the reservation in the original booking class. If the class is not available, the agent must reserve in the lowest booking class available in the same cabin of the LATAM flight and complete the involuntary ticket reissue. In other words, it is no longer necessary to contact the LATAM Sales Support Agent to request the original booking class.
- Changes of date/flight/rerouting apply maintaining the same origin/destination
- Change of origin or destination means flying to/from a city different than the one printed on the original flight coupon
- Ancillaries associated to the ticket are subject to changes and/or refund depending on the action taken with the ticket.