CONTINGENCY - Hurricane Ian en Orlando (MCO)
LATAM COMMERCIAL EXCEPTIONS
Due to:Hurricane Ian in Orlando (MCO)
Customers traveling:From/to/through: Orlando (MCO)
Original flight date:Between: September 27 and September 30, 2022
Customers may choose ONE of the following options WITHOUT PENALTY:
- Change of date/flight/rerouting:WITHOUT PENALTY, subject to cabin availability in the same cabin (without fare differences) and ticket validity.
- Change of origin/destination Without penalty, subject to fare differences and ticket validity. Except for changes to a nearby airport (500 km from the original airport) that apply at no cost in the same cabin.
In the Endorsement Box, insert: MCO30SEP22
OSI in reservation: INVOL CHG DUE TO: MCO30SEP22
Customers who DO NOT wish to change their tickets may request a refund according to:
Refund: Without penalty and only for customers with cancelled or rescheduled flights.
Valid for all UNUSED coupons of the ticket and associated ancillaries.
Details: Customers with cancelled or rescheduled flights may apply for all other options established in the LATAM’s protection policy.
- Changes of date/flight/rerouting apply maintaining the same origin/destination
- Change of origin or destination means flying to/from a city different than the one printed on the original flight coupon
- Ancillaries associated to the ticket are subject to changes and/or refund depending on the action taken with the ticket.
(*) Change subject to cabin availability on LATAM flights implies that the travel agent must make the reservation in the original booking class. If the class is not available, the agent must reserve in the lowest booking class available in the same cabin of the LATAM flight and complete the involuntary ticket reissue. In other words, it is no longer necessary to contact the LATAM Sales Support Agent to request the original booking class.