1. When will the inventory become available again in Amadeus?
As of March 12, 2021, LATAM inventory is once again available in Amadeus GDS.
2. For reservations that are still active in Amadeus and were not migrated to another distribution system, what will the process be?
Yes, for those reservations that were originally created in Amadeus, and were not migrated to another GDS or eLATAM, they can still be worked on in Amadeus.
3. What happens with the individual reservations that were migrated to another GDS, is it possible to migrate the reservations back to Amadeus GDS?
The reservations can still work on GDS that have been migrated. The migration back to Amadeus is not recommended because dupes and synchronization problems may appear.
4. Can the migration process to another GDS be interrupted if I already have a confirmed date for the migration?
Yes, you can request the cancellation of the migration process, you need to contact Amadeus and the GDS to which reservations are being migrated.
5. What happens if the reservations were migrated to eLATAM? Can they be migrated back to Amadeus GDS?
No, the reservations already migrated to eLATAM; it is not possible to migrate back to Amadeus GDS.
6. Do I need to update my corporate agreements or private fares to make them available again in Amadeus GDS?
No, it is not necessary to update corporate agreements or private fares. In the case of any problems, you should contact your Sales Executive or LATAM Sales Support Team.
7. What should I do if I have a problem with a reservation that has been migrated to another system?
If you experience a problem with a migrated reservation, you should contact your GDS Help desk. If the problem persists, contact the LATAM Sales Support Team.
8. How can I request a refund of a ticket already issued or exchanged by LATAM?
The refund must be requested directly with LATAM Airlines.
9. Can changes be made to tickets that have been reissued by LATAM?
New change requests for tickets already reissued by LATAM Airlines must be sent to LATAM SalesSupport Team.
10. Are group reservations in Amadeus for which a claim has been made continue working normally?
Yes, you should be able to continue working in the group reservation. If you have any problem, contact our LATAM Sales Support.
11. For group reservations where the PNR is already claimed in another GDS, can I claim the PNR again in Amadeus GDS?
Yes, you can claim the group reservation in Amadeus GDS.
12. If the Negospaces have already been canceled or transferred to another GDS, is there a way to return them to AMADEUS?
Yes, you have to request the transfer or cancellation to our LATAM Sales Support Team.
LATAM Sales Support Team - email@example.com