CONTINGENCY - Manifestations in Santa Cruz (VVI), Bolivia
LATAM COMMERCIAL EXCEPTIONS
Due to: Demonstrations at Santa Cruz (VVI), Bolivia, that hinder access to the Airport
Customers traveling: From/to/through: Santa Cruz (VVI), Bolivia
Original flight date: October 31, 2022
Customers may choose ONE of the following options WITHOUT PENALTY:
- Change of date/flight/rerouting: WITHOUT PENALTY, subject to cabin availability in the same cabin (without fare differences) and ticket validity.
- Change of origin/destination Without penalty, subject to fare differences and ticket validity. Except for changes to a nearby airport (500 km from the original airport) that apply at no cost in the same cabin.
In the Endorsement Box, insert: VVI31OCT22
OSI in reservation: INVOL CHG DUE TO: VVI31OCT22
Customers who DO NOT wish to change their tickets may request a refund according to:
- Refund Without penalty and only for customers with cancelled or rescheduled flights.
- Valid for all UNUSED coupons of the ticket and associated ancillaries.
Customers with a LATAM Travel program may opt for:
Change or cancellation of the LATAM Travel program Subject to the land operator’s policy
Customers with cancelled or rescheduled flights may apply for all other options established in the LATAM protection policy.
- Changes of date/flight/rerouting apply maintaining the same origin/destination
- Change of origin or destination means flying to/from a city different than the one printed on the original flight coupon
- Ancillaries associated to the ticket are subject to changes and/or refund depending on the action taken with the ticket.
CPC (Contingency Passenger Care)